- Wake up at the same time every day.
- Start a soothing bedtime ritual like bathing, reading or meditating.
- Make the bedroom environment the same every night and throughout the night
- Sleep in a room that is super-comfortable, cool, quiet and dark – and without a TV
- Lighten up on the caffeine. The more caffeine you consume, the harder it’ll be to fall asleep at night.
- Don't smoke or drink alcohol close to bedtime.
- Move the office out of the bedroom--use it only for sleep and sex.
- Exercise. It leads to better sleep.
Hadley Earabino, Certified Life Coach & Sex Therapist
TheLoveLifeCoach | www.thelovelifecoach.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Love-Life-Coach | http://twitter.com/lifebyaphrodite
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do