- Wake up at the same time every day.
- Start a soothing bedtime ritual like bathing, reading or meditating.
- Make the bedroom environment the same every night and throughout the night
- Sleep in a room that is super-comfortable, cool, quiet and dark – and without a TV
- Lighten up on the caffeine. The more caffeine you consume, the harder it’ll be to fall asleep at night.
- Don't smoke or drink alcohol close to bedtime.
- Move the office out of the bedroom--use it only for sleep and sex.
- Exercise. It leads to better sleep.
Hadley Earabino, Certified Life Coach & Sex Therapist
TheLoveLifeCoach | www.thelovelifecoach.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Love-Life-Coach | http://twitter.com/lifebyaphrodite
1. Katy Perry: The "Califoria Gurl" gained a few pesky pounds and the pregnancy rumors spun out of control during her marriage to Russell Brand. The singer addressed such nonsense, telling fans at a 2011 Madison Square Garden show that it was not baby weight, instead blaming the fact that she was bloated on the fact that she ate too much “New York City pizza." Mangia!
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do