8. Change your environment. Don’t surround yourself with unhealthy influences or opportunities to backslide. From temping foods in the pantry to ‘friends’ who keep you down, they’ve got to go.
9. Find a way to get your body moving. It’s crucial to find an activity you enjoy so that you can exercise.
10. If you fall (and sometimes you will), pick yourself up. Dust yourself off and get right back in the game.
What are your best tips for losing weight and keeping it off?
More from GalTime.com:
- 5 Foods That Can Flatten Your Belly
- Best Booty Exercises
- It is Possible to Eat Healthier for Less
- Must Have Medical Check-Ups