Having problems in your relationship lately? Blame it on the season ...
This is the love language of unexpected acts of kindness. You know someone cares about you and loves you when he goes out of his way to do generous acts or favors for you.
You know this is your primary language if...-You think there's nothing sexier than a man who knows how to cook or properly fold the laundry. -You thought it was so romantic when your boyfriend decided to drive over an hour and a half to be with you for just one day. -Nothing means more to you than a man who's willing to make sacrifices—like spending a night in with you on the couch rather than out drinking with his friends.
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love