7. Cervical and lung cancer may have a link. Researchers still need to learn a lot more about it, but many suspect that the human papillomavirus (HPV) may play a role in some cases of lung cancer. HPV is also the cause of most cervical cancers.
Do you think you are at risk for lung cancer? Were you aware of these stats?
More from GalTime.com:
- Would You Show Off Your Mastectomy? This Woman Did
- Top 5 Lies We Tell Ourselves
- Foods to Reduce Diabetes Risk and Whittle Your Waist
- Do You Need to Take Your Bucket List Up a Notch?