7. Cervical and lung cancer may have a link. Researchers still need to learn a lot more about it, but many suspect that the human papillomavirus (HPV) may play a role in some cases of lung cancer. HPV is also the cause of most cervical cancers.
More from YourTango: 11 Ways To Save When Shopping for Shoes
Do you think you are at risk for lung cancer? Were you aware of these stats?
More from GalTime.com:
- Would You Show Off Your Mastectomy? This Woman Did
- Top 5 Lies We Tell Ourselves
- Foods to Reduce Diabetes Risk and Whittle Your Waist
- Do You Need to Take Your Bucket List Up a Notch?