5. TOO PICKY: You will not date a man if he does not match your long list of requirements.
Solution: Make a list of three non-negotiables. Take 10 minutes to write down traits that you must have in a man, then prioritize your list and select the top three things that you ABSOLUTELY must have in a man.
6. LOSING YOURSELF: Something that I see very often is that once a woman starts dating a guy that she’s interested in, she forgets her friends and the life she had before meeting him. For example, have you ever had plans with your girlfriends, but immediately dropped your girlfriends because your new guy invited you out on a date? Men (and people in general) are attracted to people who have a well-rounded life full and are more appreciative of you and your time when you fit them into your schedule.
Solution: Don’t make your life revolve around his life. Don’t be afraid to have a life of your own.
7. BEING OVERLY AGGRESSIVE: Typically, men do not respond very well to what they view as pushy women. Generally speaking, men enjoy the chase and want to be the one to pursue you. If you try to push for a relationship or marriage with a man before he is ready, it will only push him away.
Solution: Keep your cool. You’re amazing. Allow the man to court you.
What are your thoughts? Do you agree? Are you guilty of these behaviors?
More from GalTime.com:
- 5 Ways a Crush Can Help Your Relationship
- Top 10 Things Guys Wish They Could Say...
- 5 Guys NOT to Overlook
- How Long Should You Wait for a Proposal?