- GalTime Gift Guide: 10 Gifts Single Women Want
- 6 Spicy Weeks of Holiday Sex
- Tips for Bouncing Back After a Breakup
- Dealing With Your Ex Over the Holidays
1. They didn't have a huge wedding. I'm a total girly-girl but when I imagine my wedding, I don't want a big to-do. In fact, I'd prefer a small, intimate gathering of my favorite people in my lake house town. My parents had a small affair, only costing a whopping $500 for everything and they never thought twice about it. It wasn't the best day of their entire life, it was just the beginning of their marriage, which has had many, many even better days.