Discover why men go outside of their relationship to have sex.
Why do men cheat? It's a fact that 1 out of 10 woman in the world are victims of adultery by a boyfriend or a spouse. No matter how you look at it, cheating is hurtful and is a major cause for all break ups today. No longer ponder why men cheat. In 3 short, simple explanations you're going to get a better understandin why this happens.
These aren't all the reasons why a man cheats, but these are the most common reasons we have heard from our past online Severus that men have told us.
1. When their in a relationship with a woman, things often get boring and they seem to lose attraction to their lover over time. They found when temptation arrived at their door step it was twice as hard to say no since their initial attraction was gone.
2. They feel trapped at home and get bored. They needed more excitement in their life, and they were tired of the playing the husband role all the time. When they saw a sexy woman, they couldn't resist and went after her.
3. They felt out of control in their relationships, that the woman had more control did they did. This made them not as attracted to their lovers anymore.
How can you fix this before you get cheated on or if you've been cheated on before? Their is one simple solution. Become irresistible to your man so he will always flock to you and not other women.
It's a few simple tweaks that will have men flocking in your direction again. Even if your single right now, this is for you, it's very easy to become supper irresistible to men.
====> Here's How <===
For More Advice On Adultery From YourTango:
- 10 Tell-Tale Signs That He's Cheating [EXPERT]
- Emotional Infidelity: 18 Signs You're Crossing The Line [EXPERT]
- Infidelity: How To Deal & Expert Advice