You'll need to continually take an honest look at yourself and decide what you do and don't want out of a relationship, as it is always changing. Although this can feel like a daunting task, it's well worth the effort. It's so easy to stick with the old way of doing things, because fear of the unknown can keep you stuck, but this can make you miserable.
YourTango Experts offer nine tips for beating a dating or relationship rut.
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love