Who's invited? Singles & couples of all sexual orientation are invited!
More from YourTango: Celebrate World Sexual Health Day With YourTango
When is the event?
Saturday, November 13th, 9am - 6pm
Sunday, November 14th, 10am - 5pm
Where is it being held? 150 West 30th St, 14th Floor, NY, NY 10001
In an atmosphere free of judgment, Esther will teach you how to:
* Understand how your emotional history shapes your erotic blueprint
* Release erotic blocks
* Discover how your sexuality is an expression of your inner self
* Openly dialogue about sexual needs and desires
* Respond to questions that reveal your sexual uniqueness
* Learn how to nurture novelty, playfulness and a sense of mystery in and out of the bedroom
* Learn how to keep desire alive after kids
* Learn how to experience eroticism as aliveness and vibrancy
Esther is known for her rule-busting and instinctive ideas. Come experience her inspired guidance and get the rare chance to engage with others on the topic we are most silent about.
You will leave with:
* A deeper understanding of your erotic self (and your partners if you are a couple)
* A new tool kit for bringing lust into your life and home
* Power skills to put the X back in Sex
Singles and couples from all sexual orientations are welcome
To register, please visit this site: http://estherperelworkshop.eventbrite.com
More from YourTango: 5 Mistaken Assumptions About Long-Term Love
A little bit about Esther: Esther Perel, one of the world’s most respected voices on erotic intelligence, is the author of the international best seller, Mating in Captivity, translated in 25 languages. She is an acknowledged authority on couples therapy, cross-cultural relations, and sexuality. Esther is a frequent keynote speaker around the world and she has been interviewed in leading publications such as The Washington Post, The New Yorker, Vogue, People Magazine, Elle Magazine ( she was featured as one of the twenty five most intelligent women in America in 2007), GQ and Men’s Health. She has been a guest on many TV shows, including the Oprah Winfrey Show, The Today Show and CBS This Morning.
You can visit her website for future events and to learn more about her practice, by clicking here: http://www.estherperel.com/