And then he was like I have to leave as im getting late to work, so while he was stepping out, I returned back everything he gave me including the birthday presents and teddy bears. and he left. I am lost now. I really love him and need him back. I know that I'm not doing this due to the sense of being rejected, but because I actually love him. He says that he wants to move on hence he isnt showing any love and that he was hesitating to meet today too. He said i should stop pleading as its just pushing him away from me.
There was a crossover between my new boyfriend and my ex.
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love