Another someone told me how couples share the raising of the kids as what they have fundamentally in common, but after that's done, or finishing up, they look at each other and decide to divorce because they feel more like roommates than romantic partners. There are many reasons for this, however, I say powerful sex, like Joyce wants, is a very catalyzing element in a relationship in my experience and the experience of my clients, my mentor Betty, and her D&R partner, Carlin Ross. I'll be writing about the why's and how's in my book. For my blog, visit http://www.dodsonandross.com/blogs/eric-amaranth
One client's email on what Eric Amaranth's sex life coaching has done for marriage of 20+ yrs
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB