6. If you're set it up carefully, you should be rewarded with a "yes" and a big kiss. Once that happens, you can take her out for a nice dinner or go off together to tell the parents.
Tina B. Tessina, Ph.D.
Dr. Romance Blog: http://drromance.typepad.com/dr_romance_blog/
Amazon author page http://amzn.to/rar7RC
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do