* Make-up Sex: After an argument or a struggle, lovemaking can be extra tender and memorable.
More from YourTango: Dear Dr. Romance: What Should A Twentysomething Grad Student Do?
* Comforting Sex: When one of you is sad or stressed, the other can be especially tender and soothing.
* Relaxing Sex: Laze around, have breakfast in bed, and make love for as long as you want; no pressure, no hurry and no demands on each other.
* Reassuring Sex: Tender affection reassures a partner who is temporarily insecure, and reaffirms your mutual love and commitment. Declare your love and remember how important it is.
* Fantasy Sex: Act out all the silly, forbidden or exciting fantasies: Nurse and patient (or doctor), children "playing house", famous movie star and adoring fan, or your two favorite characters from a soap opera, novel or movie. If you feel a little silly, laughter will only make it more fun.
More from YourTango: Dr. Romance On The 9 Worst Marital Habits To Avoid