5. Financially Responsible This is incredibly important, because financial irresponsibility, whether on the part of the woman or the man, will create life-long stress and deprivation. If he gambles money away, spends it on drugs or even just he latest tech toys, or she overspends, the relationship will not work. Running up big debts on credit cards, paying too much for luxury items or houses, lead to problems we can see all around us today. A marriage or living together relationship is actually a business as well as a romantic arrangement. Couples are supposed to have income and expenses, and wind up with a profit, which we call savings and equity. Two grown-up partners, who can manage their money well, will be able to create the life they want, support their children, prepare for the future, and have some left over for fun. Good money managers live within their means, and are more concerned about whether their purchases are sensible than whether they’re fashionable.
6. A Grownup Partner Women want a man to be a grownup, not a little kid they have to remind, nag, cajole, and mother. They want an equal partner, one who pitches in without being asked, who feels responsible for more than just earning money.
7. Emotional Support In a good, loving, balanced partnership, each partner supports the other emotionally, giving comfort, sympathy, affection, support and help when needed.
What she wants about sex:
8. Good Sex She wants you to care about her orgasms and satisfaction, to be helpful, and not to pressure her about it. But the most important thing is that she feel appreciated rather than pressured. Learning to use a vibrator takes some of the pressure off your sex life. Use it as a toy, a fun thing, not as a necessity. Work together to talk through your fears. If she likes the vibrator better than your foreplay, learn to do what she likes. Make sure she feels loved by you, the vibrator can't do that.
9. Communication is lubrication for women. We're hard-wired that way, and satisfying it is pretty easy. Just sit down and listen to her every day for a while. Listen, and don't tell her what to do about it. Ask what she thinks she should do about it. That is the best sexual lubricant you can use with your partner.
10. To be turned on. Men don't need to persuade women about anything -- it's perceived as pressure. Instead, make it fun and rewarding. If you find out what turns her on, then you have the key to adding spice. The relationships is over when both of you no longer care enough to make an effort.
11. Romance Keep the romance going. Bring her flowers once in a while, gaze into her eyes and tell her how special she is to you. Ask for what you want. Don't expect her to be your sexual "mommy" and take all the responsibility. It's a partnership.
Adapted from: Love Styles: How to Celebrate Your Differences