If we taught children ... and if we guided ourselves ... to make relationship decisions (who we would open our heart to) and later our sexual decisions (who we would share intimate touch with) through these 12 values, our inner wisdom would guide us. We would become skilled in the gifts of caring, and we would become skilled at discerning if others are treating us well. We would still make mistakes ... but we would make less mistakes than we tend to make now. We would have a foundation with which to examine decisions and a template to learn through. We would know more of love, intimacy and blessing – lovely gifts from our Creator.
If you have sexual baggage from religion or your family - Here are 12 ways to set yourself free
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB