- Look at your to-do list and cross off half of it.
- Bake from a mix rather than from scratch.
- Set the holiday table with square napkins straight from the package instead of folding each one in the shape of a reindeer.
- Turn down some invitations, even though some events may sound really fun.
- Rest for five minutes in the car in between errands.
If you’re a parent or close to children, remember they’re watching you. Be the way you’re hoping for them to be as they grow. Model calmness and realistic expectations, especially during this time of year. Excitement and happy anticipation can be there without the negative type of stress, so practice wherever and whenever you can. Here’s to a joyous holiday season! 10 Ways To Have A Loving Holiday Season