3. Rest up. Research has demonstrated that eight hours of rest is essential to sexual performance, adequate testosterone and growth hormone levels.
4. Brush and floss. Men with periodontitis (gum disease) have higher rates of impotence, according to Dr. Dan Sindelar, author of Refresh Life. Not to mention bad breath is a turn-off ... yuck! Encourage regular visits to the dentist every six months. Study Links Erectile Dysfunction To Poor Dental Hygiene
5. Reduce stress. Chronic, unmanaged stress can and will affect all areas of your man's life. Unchecked stress can lead to weight gain, excessive drinking, overeating and other unhealthy behaviors. Encourage regular exercise, healthful eating, plenty of rest and seek out other relaxing activities that the two of you find enjoyable together. Stress Management: Balancing Work And Love
6. Drink less. Excessive drinking will suppress a man's testosterone level, and if it has been long enough, completely hijack the pathways necessary for testosterone formation. Less testosterone means less hanky panky!
7. Have more sex. Sex itself can be a great relaxer, as sex is associated with endorphin release into the bloodstream. This in turn creates further relaxation, and the more relaxed you are, the more sex you have. Sounds like a win/win! 6 Surprising Habits That Could Hurt A Man's Sex Life
You can find Dr. Rob, Americas Fitness Doctor™ as Host of AmericasFitnessDcotor.TV and at AmericasFitnessDoctor.com. He is on Facebook as America's Fitness Doctor and on Twitter as @Americasfitnessdr.