10. Stop overlooking the beauty of small moments. – Take the time to enjoy the little things in life- a sunset, a joke among friends, or a compliment from a stranger. Oftentimes, these little things turn into the big moments in life, the moments we remember.
11. Stop blaming others for your troubles. – You are the master of your own life. Though others may have contributed to your hardships, you have the power to change your circumstances. Your problems are yours to change.
12. Stop trying to be everything to everyone. – Sorry to break it to you, but you are no super hero. Trying to be everything for everyone will only tire you out. Narrow your focus, and take time for yourself!
13. Stop worrying so much. – Worry will not strip tomorrow of its burdens, it will strip today of its joy. Can the issue be solved today? Will worrying about a certain circumstance improve anything? No, then stop worrying about it.
14. Stop focusing on what you don’t want to happen. – It’s the Law of Attraction-focus or dwell on something and it will happen. Instead of thinking about the not so good aspects of your life, focus on what you want, and watch your life change for the better.
15. Stop being ungrateful. – No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is desperately fighting for theirs. Don’t think about what you are missing, think about all that you have!
Sure some of these are easier said then done, but even attempting to do so will greatly improve your life. Stop taking yourself for granted, stop over thinking things! You are an amazing person with the power to do anything you set your mind to.