- Love by Numbers: Valentine’s Day [infographic] – UK Style http://dailyinfographic.com/love-by-numbers-valentines-day-infographic (accessed on 12 Feb 2013)
- Love by Numbers: Valentine’s Day [infographic] - US http://dailyinfographic.com/valentines-day-by-the-numbers-infographic (accessed on 12 Feb 2013)
- Valentine's Day, by the numbers http://www.kval.com/news/offbeat/By-the-numbers-Valentines-Day-139256193.html?tab=gallery&c=y&img=1 (accessed on 12 Feb 2013)
- Valentine’s Day by the Numbers http://www.slideshowblog.com/2013/02/valentines-day-by-the-numbers/ (accessed on 12 Feb 2013)
- Valentine’s Day 2012, by the Numbers http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/02/13/valentines-day-2012-by-the-numbers/ (accessed on 12 Feb 2013)
- Valentine's Day 2012: Feb. 14 http://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/facts_for_features_special_editions/cb12-ff02.html (accessed on 12 Feb 2013)
Dr Martha Lee is Founder and Clinical Sexologist of Eros Coaching in Singapore. She is a certified sexuality educator with AASECT (American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists), as well as certified sexologist with ACS (American College of Sexologists). She holds a Doctorate in Human Sexuality from Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality as well as certificates in practical counselling, life coaching and sex therapy. She is available to provide sexuality and intimacy coaching for individuals and couples, conduct sexual education workshops and speak at public events in Asia and beyond. For more, visit www.ErosCoaching.com.
More from YourTango: How Being (Extra) Social Will Help You Be More Kind And Loving