- Gifts Taboo in Chinese Valentine’s Day – Qixi Festival http://asianwesternromance.com/2012/08/20/gifts-taboo-in-chinese-valentines-day-qixi-festival/ (accessed on 12 February 2013)
- 15 interesting facts about Valentine's Day http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle/02/06/12/15-interesting-facts-about-valentines-day (accessed on 12 February 2013)
- Valentine's Day http://www.religionfacts.com/christianity/holidays/valentines_day.htm (accessed on 12 February 2013)
- Valentine's Day Facts http://www.22facts.com/valentines-day/ (accessed on 12 February 2013)
- Valentine’s Day Trivia http://www.kennymouse.com/Holiday-Mouse/Valentines/04.html (accessed on 12 February 2013)
- Weird Things You Didn't Know About Valentine's Day http://www.wisebread.com/weird-things-you-didnt-know-about-valentines-day (accessed on 12 February 2013)
Dr Martha Lee is Founder and Clinical Sexologist of Eros Coaching in Singapore. She is a certified sexuality educator with AASECT (American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists), as well as certified sexologist with ACS (American College of Sexologists). She holds a Doctorate in Human Sexuality from Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality as well as certificates in practical counselling, life coaching and sex therapy. She is available to provide sexuality and intimacy coaching for individuals and couples, conduct sexual education workshops and speak at public events in Asia and beyond. For more, visit www.ErosCoaching.com.
More from YourTango: The Evolution of the Eco Sexual