What are the positive and negative aspects of your relationship?
When you and your partner are both operating as loving adults, you will experience many positive results. When one or both of you is operating from your ego-wounded self, you will experience many negative results. Since no one is able to be a loving adult all the time, it is likely that you experience a combination of the positive and negative results.
More from YourTango: Intimacy With Yourself
More from YourTango: What If I'm Spiritual And He Isn't?
• We love each other.
• I feel loved by my partner.
• I feel valued and cherished by my partner.
• We feel emotionally connected with each other.
• We feel spiritually connected with each other.
• We love to spend time together.
• We are soulmates.
• We have fun together. We make each other laugh.
• We play well together.
• We are very turned on to each other.
• We have passionate sex.
• We are very affectionate with each other.
• We love to cuddle.
• We sleep well together.
• We share many of the same interests.
• We stimulate each other intellectually.
• We can talk to each other about anything.
• We tell each other everything.
• We really trust each other.
• We feel safe with each other.
• We are very supportive of each other.
• We are able to learn together through our conflicts.
• We are able to resolve our conflicts without losing ourselves.
• We respect each other.
• We can fight fairly and without fearing the loss of the relationship.
• We can rely on each other.
• We stimulate each other's creativity.
• We empower each other.
• We enjoy friends together.
• We travel well together.
• We are interdependent rather than dependent or independent.
• We are each good at taking care of ourselves and making ourselves happy.
• We are together because we want to be, not because we need to be.
• We both enjoy doing caring things for the other.
• We are able to give and receive love with each other.
• We are each healing emotionally and growing spiritually as a result of our relationship.
• We are kind and gentle with each other.
• I am relaxed around my partner.
• We are completely honest with each other. We tell each other the total truth without blaming or judging.
• My partner is my best friend.
• My partner knows me better than anyone.
• We can go through hard and messy times without it harming our love.
• We are both committed to the process of learning about ourselves and healing our wounds.
• We are both committed to the process of learning about loving.