- I feel bad about myself, inadequate, like there is always something wrong with me.
- I feel depressed a lot.
- I feel anxious a lot.
- I feel alone and abandoned.
- I feel despair. I don't think things will ever get better.
- I feel angry and resentful.
- I feel empty inside.
- I feel used or abused.
- I feel victimized.
- I feel disconnected from myself, my spiritual Guidance and others.
Is it worth it to protect against your loneliness, heartache, heartbreak, grief, sadness, sorrow or helplessness over others?
The truth is that the your wounded feelings go on and on when you protect against your core painful feelings, while when you compassionately embrace your painful core feelings with compassion, gentleness and tenderness toward yourself, they move through you so you can again experience your joy, aliveness, passion for life and connection with loved ones.
To begin learning how to love and connect with yourself so that you can connect with your partner and others, take advantage of our free Inner Bonding eCourse, receive Free Help, and take our 12-Week eCourse, “The Intimate Relationship Toolbox” – the first two weeks are free!
Connect with Margaret on Facebook.