So what does a healthy relationship mean to you?
A healthy relationship is one where: (you might want to mark the ones that for you constitute a healthy relationship)
- We can talk about anything without fear of the other's anger or withdrawal.
- We support each other in doing what makes each of us happy.
- We each take responsibility for our own feelings and are able to share love, rather than expecting the other to fill us up with love.
- We laugh easily together and have a lot of fun with each other.
- We have similar interests and enjoy much companionship.
- We each contribute financially.
- We each contribute with household responsibilities and/or childcare.
- We find each other endlessly interesting and always look forward to spending time together talking and sharing ideas.
- We have deep trust, respect, and admiration for each other.
- We have a wonderful sex life.
- We are both very affectionate and love to hold, cuddle, and kiss.
- We share common spiritual values.
- We have the same religion.
- Other - add your own.
We each have the right to decide what is most important to us in a relationship. If you find that you are not in a healthy relationship, don't despair! By doing your own Inner Bonding work, there is a good possibility that you CAN heal your relationship.
To begin learning how to love and connect with yourself so that you can connect with your partner and others, take advantage of our free Inner Bonding eCourse, receive Free Help, and take our 12-Week eCourse, “The Intimate Relationship Toolbox” – the first two weeks are free!
Connect with Margaret on Facebook.