d down with responsibilities, guilt, and overwhelm. Most of them haven’t even considered living their own dream. For some reason they don’t think they are worthy of it. That’s BS! You will be a better partner, parent, friend, professional, and human being if you take care of your own needs. So what is your dream and why aren’t you living it? What are you waiting for, 2014?
New Year's Resolutions that you really need to give up to actually have more fun in 2013.
Article contributed by
Other Articles/News by Dr. Lisa Kaplin:
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB