3. Get a personal Love Mentor. If you’d like to find out more about working with me personally, click HERE. I only work with a very small number of women personally, 1-on-1 each year, now is that time and I’ve got 3 spots available, so act quickly if you’d like to explore high level personal love mentoring.
4. Have fun. Do something that makes your heart sing at least once a day!
5. Take a personal growth/spiritual development workshop. Push your boundaries. Challenge yourself and do something new. Think you’ve done it all? Think you “know this already”? I say this respectfully, and if you haven’t found your soulmate yet, there’s still some learning to do on this subject. Be the first to know about our next Love Breakthrough Weekend Course HERE.
6. Be alone. Be very, very alone. Give yourself the gift of plenty of alone time and learn to cherish and savor it. If you are one of those people who hates being alone, ask yourself how can you learn to LOVE your alone time? You’ve got to be comfortable with the person in your own skin before you can attract someone else and be comfortable with them. Otherwise, another person can become like an addiction.
7. Join us for our FREE “Magic of Heartbreak” 4 part video series where you’ll learn how to transform heart break to the magical opening for love that’s there for you…if you can sprinkle a little *magic* on your heart.
Please let me know in the comments below your thoughts and feelings on this week’s article, any aha’s, and what are you doing to “get IN more”?
Like it? Please LIKE it! Love it? And please SHARE it with the SHARE button above.
“The unexamined life is not worth living”