You’re single and you’ve been looking to attract your true love for a long time now. Recently, you’ve gone on a few dates, even been in a relationship or two, but nothing has worked. All of your family and your friends are giving you more dating and relationship advice than you’re even asking for.
And one of the MOST ANNOYING and MOST FREQUENT pieces of advice you’re getting is: “You just need to get out there more and you’ll find your man.” Then that’s followed up with “You’ve got to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince, you know”.
More from YourTango: The First 5 minutes…and beyond.
But what if you don’t WANT to get out there more? What if there’s a feeling inside your heart and gut that’s telling you that there’s just got to be a better way??
Well, I’m here to tell you that you DON’T need to get out there more, darling.
Good news, right?
But here’s the deal, you need to get IN more! You DO have to expend some energy and focus and make finding the one a priority in your life! Just like anything else in life, relationships are not much different. To attract a conscious and intentional relationship, you must be conscious and intentional going about it. It doesn’t happen by default.
So what can you do to “get in more”?
Take Care of Yourself Should you “get out there” more?
1. Treat yourself to Extraordinary Self Care. Take extra good care of your spirit, your body, your mind, your heart. Want to experience extraordinary love in your life? Begin with loving yourself that much!
2. Journal daily on what you dream of in relationship. What kind of person do you long for? What kind of life do you want to lead with this person? How would he/she contribute to your life? How would you contribute to theirs? Get clear, go deep.
3. Get a personal Love Mentor. If you’d like to find out more about working with me personally, click HERE. I only work with a very small number of women personally, 1-on-1 each year, now is that time and I’ve got 3 spots available, so act quickly if you’d like to explore high level personal love mentoring.
More from YourTango: You’re Really NOT Alone
4. Have fun. Do something that makes your heart sing at least once a day!
5. Take a personal growth/spiritual development workshop. Push your boundaries. Challenge yourself and do something new. Think you’ve done it all? Think you “know this already”? I say this respectfully, and if you haven’t found your soulmate yet, there’s still some learning to do on this subject. Be the first to know about our next Love Breakthrough Weekend Course HERE.