Today, I’m going to share with you the missing link to you living your best life with your soulmate by your side.
Here it is: Self Love.
Think of yourself as a container for Self-Love. Here’s the rule though: you simply cannot have more love than the container. Therefore you must grow yourself to be a big energetic container so you cannot only hold more Self-Love but also attract Soulmate Love and the life of your dreams.
The universe abhors a vacuum and if you have a very large self-love container, it will rush in to fill the space with so much goodness for you: Soulmate Love, financial peace and prosperity, vibrant health, and wonderful friendships.
This is what it takes to truly have it all.
What can you do in the next 24 hours to nourish yourself and show yourself some love?
My highest recommendation is that you practice acts of self-love daily. Here’s a few tips to get you started:
1. Get enough sleep. 8-10 hours nightly.
2. Exercise at least 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week. And try to make it fun, change it up a bit, try Zumba classes or take a salsa class.
3. Drink your water. 8 glasses a day!
4. My favorite? Drink your water in the form of herbal TEA. I have just discovered “Women’s Energy” tea by Yogi Naturals and it has changed my energy levels dramatically. It is caffeine free, totally herbal. Great for balancing women’s hormones, which effects so many body functions, including energy levels. Try it out!!!
5. Practice my “5 Minutes of Joy” daily ritual.
Enjoy and here’s to YOU, loving and growing yourself first, then all else follows.