And you know what? Johnny matched about 98% of my list. And what about the other 2%, you may be wondering? Once I met Johnny, I realized how very little that 2% actually mattered to me.
Do you want to know how I even knew what to write down? Well, there’s a lot to this, but the key here is:
More from YourTango: You Are A Manifesting Queen! That's Awesome! Except ...
Accept the fact that EVERYTHING happens for a reason and it serves you. Yes- even that awful ex-boyfriend who broke your heart. He taught you something- you learned something from him. Maybe you learned what you DON’T want- that’s actually a good thing…. and I can promise you that there was a blessing in each and every one of your past relationships. Maybe you’ve never looked at it that way before. That’s okay. Start looking for the blessing in your past relationships no matter how awful the scenario. This will start to give you some MASSIVE CLUES as to WHO your soulmate is.
Yes, there’s GOLD and MAGIC in them there heartbreaks, dear lady.
For example, if you married a man who was unfaithful to you and you found out about it and it broke your heart and you were emotionally devastated by it, you just got a CLUE, an insight, about your soulmate and who he is and what kind of man he is!
What do I mean?
You see, your STRONG EMOTIONS (your “negative” and your “positive” strong emotions) tell you everything. Consider them guideposts for the life of your dreams that you are wanting to create. They tell you what your spirit truly wants and doesn’t want. And since your spirit is that spark of the Divine within you- it gives you clues as you move through your life about what- and who- to move away from and towards.
More from YourTango: Does Your Mind Secretly Want You to Stay Single?
(Want to find out more? Join me next week in part 2 of this article)