Here’s some ideas to support you in raising your energetic vibration daily!
Life can get so darn serious sometimes, don’t you think? There’s bills to pay, children and aging parents to take care of, a career to expand on, daily exercise, and that’s just our personal lives! Then there’s world peace, global warming, the economy, and health care to tackle!
It’s so easy to get caught up in it all. I know I do sometimes. And what I know about the Law of Attraction is that getting stuck in the “serious” vibration can spiral downward into even lower vibrations quickly, and then… when we’re vibrating at lower energies, we start ATTRACTING more of ‘em! And then life’s not so fun anymore… and can even seem boring or hopeless.
And at these “lower vibes”- it’s hard (if not impossible) to attract Soulmate Love, Abundant Wealth, and Vibrant Health!
So what’s a gal to do?
Find some JOY in EVERY DAY! Yep, even if you have to start with squeezing in FIVE MINUTES of JOY a day, start there!
Here’s some ideas to support you in raising your energetic vibration daily, so you can continue (or start) to ATTRACT your best life with your true love:
1. Get outside for at least 5 minutes a day… no matter where you are. If it’s pouring down rain, get on your rainboots and raincoat and splash around for at least 5 minutes! If you add a child to this activity… you’ll have even MORE FUN!
2. Buy a bouquet of freshly cut vibrantly colored flowers for your home every week.
3. Schedule a coffee date with your fabulous girlfriend who you love and who you miss. You know the one? The one who makes you laugh and who is positive and uplifting. Email her now and schedule a monthly coffee date with her. If you’re too busy for this, you need to start cutting out some things from your schedule. Life is about NOW…not some mythical day when your life is perfect.
4. Put on your favorite sexy perfume that you’ve been saving only for “special occasions”. Special occasions are EVERY DAY! If you feel good wearing it, you should be wearing it every day!!!
5. Drink your healthy morning smoothie in a champagne glass. Put on some high vibration music LOUD (I recommend Karen Drucker’s Songs of the Spirit albums) and dance around the house as you’re getting ready for your day! Guaranteed feel-good stuff! You may even laugh at yourself… which is great medicine for not taking yourself or life so seriously.
Try just one of these every day and see what happens!
“Mix a little foolishness with your prudence. It’s good to be silly at the right moment.”
-Horace, Roman Poet