I know most of our film and television heroines wear fantastic shoes. And I'm all about aspirational goals like being a hot New York writer like Carrie Bradshaw, crazy and all. But seriously, are those dangerously high platform heels really value added for you? After all, when we have shuffled off this mortal coil, will anyone remember our shoes? Or our sins of fashion?
Whether to bear the slings and arrows of outrageous mockery, or end it by wearing fashionable shoes.
Article contributed by
Advanced MemberLife Coach
Judith Tutin, PhD, ACC
Other Articles/News by Dr. Judith Tutin:
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
FROM AROUND THE WEB