If you are concerned about your drinking you can get a quick assessment and feedback at The Smart Drinker’s Check Up or at 24/7 Help Yourself, both websites are free. If the family are affected they can get help and support at Bottled Up.
Do you drink too much? Does your drinking have an adverse affect on your home and family?
Article contributed by
Other Articles/News by Dr John McMahon & Lou Lewis:
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories We Love