When your want to your partner to feel excited about you, imagine what's reflected in your eyes. Remember the fairy tale about "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all. "
Your partner is secretly hoping that you experience great admiration. When people have affairs, often they are looking for this secret ingredient but in ways that can be too easy and not earned.
Yet you're the person who can make your partner's heart sing. So here are the tips:
- Be there when your partner turns to you
- As much as you can, eliminate the sulfuric acid of criticism
- Express gratittude for many things big and small often
- Let your amazement be heard by your partner as you tell others.
- Celebrate the good stuff that happens
- Find your beloved before you leave the house and as you return and look into each other's eyes.
When you take time to reflect back the joy of being with the other, your intimate other will soar.
For my tips on making your relationship work, go to dr-jim.com
You can set up an appointment with Dr. Walkup by calling: 914 548 8645