Incidences of interfaith marriage are on the rise in a society that is increasingly diversifying, and it is wise to have these suggestions on hand for our clients. Although it is important to be realistic, interfaith marriages can work in an environment of mutual respect between two partners. Certainly there is little hope for understanding in a pluralistic world if it cannot be achieved within a pluralistic family.
Can two people devoted to separate faith traditions make a marriage work? Read to find out how...
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB