It's important to note that ultimately, addicts are responsible for their own behavior and their own recovery. No one can force them to seek help. Unfortunately, we lose many to addiction every year due to this fact, coupled with the fatal power of the disease. But, we should never stop trying to help those around us who are suffering. Whether the addict in your life is a famous celebrity like Amy Winehouse, or a beloved friend or relative, it's critical to do everything you can to minimize enabling behavior and to urge them to get help. Understanding the danger of the disease, as well as the need for a call to action to address it, may just help save them.
Beyoncé and Jay Z were in Potofino, Itlay when they decided to go inside a church, according to Daily Mail. There just happened to be a wedding going on, but this was just a happy surprise for the bride and groom. The bride ended up taking a few pictures with the diva before going separate ways.
Photo: Daily Mail
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do