Sometimes, we may identify a behavior on our part that invited a negative response. Other times, we get negative responses even though we have done nothing. Many times, however, it is important to see what thoughts we have been thinking or what belief system we are unwittingly seeking confirmation for. Remember, we get back what we put out. To see another person as a mirror of what you are believing, thinking,
Henry Grayson, Ph.D., Integrative Mind Body Spirit Psychologist/Psychotherapist
Author of: Use Your Body to Heal Your Mind: Revolutionary Methods to Release All Barriers to Health, Healing and Happiness, Mindful Loving: 10 Practices for Creating Deeper Connections, The New Physics of Love: The Power of Mind & Spirit in Relationships
Founder: Institute for the Psychotherapies, NYC, The Institute for Science, Spirituality and Psychotherapy
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do