YOU might be the problem!
In your relationship, do you feel as if you on on the edge of a cliff with no place to go but downhill?
Have you been guilty of ignoring requests for connection and refusing to take responsibility for your contribution to problems that arise?
Has your partner ever presented you with one of the following complaints?
- Relationship Negligence: willful neglect of basic relationship needs such as face to face communication, physical affection, sexual contact and time spent together in meaningful activity.
- Failure to Provide Emotional Support: willful unwillingness to make an effort to understand how your partner is feeling, often telling him or her to "just get over it."
- Failure to Communicate: willful witholding of words, not listening and hearing your partner's words, refusing to engage in dialogue and showing evidence that you do not want to hear what your partner wants to say.
- Failure to Celebrate Special Occasions: willful forgetting of birthdays, anniversaries and special holidays or merely providing the minimum with no attention to details that would make your partner smile and feel good.
- Failure to Be Romantic: willful witholding of affection, rarely touching in a loving way, and never creating exciting and unexpected adventures.
- Shaming, Demeaning and Denigrating: willful putting down of your partner, knowing their sensitive issues and rubbing salt on their emotional wounds.
- Infringement on Partner's Space: willful intrusion into your partner's space, not allowing him or her to have friendships or activities apart from your relationship, checking up on his or her cell phone, social media networks, and business activities.
- Triangulation of the Relationship: willful involvement of friends and family in your relationship issues, enabling friends and relatives to side with you against your partner to prove that you are right and he or she is wrong.
- Fraud in the Inducement: willful misrepresentation of what you will do and will not do in the relationship, dangling a carrot to get your own needs met at the expense of what your partner says he or she wants and needs.
- Breach of Contract: willful cheating through deceptive and secretive emotional and/or sexual involvement with a person outside your relationship.
As a Healing Through Love Mentor and Spiritual Relationship Healing Expert, I can help you to overcome your own propensity for relationship malpractice and I can help you to counteract the relationship malpractice that has been inflicted upon you.
Dr. Erica Goodstone is a Spiritual Relationship Healing Expert helping men and women heal their bodies and their relationships through love. She believes that Where There is Love There IS a Way. When you love, accept, listen and pay attention to your body, your sense of what you want and need, your circumstances and the other people in your life, anything and everything is possible.
This article was originally published at CreateHealingAndLoveNow.com/blog. Reprinted with permission from the author.