8. Watch out for danger. They almost always look left and right before crossing the path! They know the world is full of danger, but you can always count on them to be prudent and careful for their safety and for the safety of their family and friends. We humans teach our children to look left and right before they cross the street, and we do so at a very early age.
9. Shout your love to the heavens! Penguins shout their love for each other by screaming it out loud. They are not shy about expressing their love for their mate. Saying "I love you" is just a normal part of their day, and they are willing to express their sentiments often. We humans could learn to do a better job of this by observing the penguins!
More from YourTango: 12 Financial Signs You're Engaged To A Loser
10. Keep your body clean. Penguins love to bathe a lot, especially with each other. They will race to get to the water first. Sometimes a refreshing swim makes them jump for joy!
11. Be faithful to the one you love. Penguins are monogamous, often having one mate for a lifetime. Death of their life's partner is about the only circumstance that causes them to search for a new mate. Maybe younger humans should pay attention to the penguin's model!
12. Stop and smell the roses. Frequently, penguins just stop and admire the view, what we humans would call, "stopping to smell the roses." They often stand together to admire the view from where they live and travel. We humans should do more of this.
More from YourTango: 5 Tips To Jerk Your Marriage Out Of A Negative Rut
13. Share the parenting responsibilities. Like humans, penguins share in the nurturing, feeding, and parenting of their children. It is remarkable how penguins demonstrate that birthing, protecting and raising a child is a shared responsibility of both the mother and the father. You can count on them to work together to build a comfortable nest for their children. Keep reading ...