This moment is the first moment of the rest of your life. Make sure you are living it up!
Do you sometimes have a disquieting suspicion that living life to the fullest potential seems out of reach?
This disquieting suspicion is the important, untapped part of yourself waiting to be expressed. You have wonderful exciting possibilities that you have yet to explore and utilize.
There are infinite levels of abundance and prosperity that you have yet to claim as your own.
This moment is the first moment of the rest of your life. What will you decide in this moment? Will you decide to make the all important decision to change the course of your potential? Or will you continue to do the same thing expecting different results? Einstein aptly stated, “Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.”
While this statement might sound harsh; it is the truth to the nth degree. Yet, this scenario plays out every minute for many people. You can change that for yourself now.
- “Everything is a consequence of Something—[something you believe, think and do.] The element of coincidence does not exist. We only think it exists because we cannot keep up with all processes that happened around us." - Rubin Papian
- Yes, you can change how things play out by changing one thing, no matter how minor or major. Changing one thing changes everything. What will you decide to change? Will you change a belief, thought (thoughts are based on beliefs) or an action? What belief will you change? What thought will you change? What action will you change?
- There is a myth that only those who are on the lower rungs of society need to change things in their life. Everyone, no matter how much money they have or their stature in life, needs to change things to achieve their fullest potential.
- The only way to change anything is to d-e-c-i-d-e. When you decide to change something, you have made the first step of change. The next step is to decide what to change. The third step is what you will do instead of the same thing over and over. The fourth step is implementing what you decided to do instead of the same thing over and over. .
- Be inspired to make the decision to live life to your fullest potential. Be inspired to decide what to change. Be inspired to take action.
Here’s to your inspiration and decisions. Have a wonderful day moment to moment all ways always.
About The Author:
Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, PhD, Metaphysician - Certified Hypnosis and Regression Practitioner, Author and Speaker. Dr. Dorothy facilitates clearing blocks, fears and limiting beliefs as well as restoring your Mind, Body and Spirit back to vibrant health. You can live the life you desire. She facilitates Past Life Regression, Life Between Lives and Future Life Progression. She is featured in the documentary The Business of DisEase. She was a World Regression Congress faculty member in the Netherlands, India, Brazil and Turkey. http://www.drdorothy.net http://facebook.com/DrDorothyNed/