When you discover how to consciously make the decision that’s best for you and your family, you trust your inner knowingness. You learn to honor all parts of your inner guidance system. You tune into three innate decision-making tools designed to instantly serve you – your heart, intellect and gut. You are clear, strong and empowed.
YOUR GO OR STAY DECISION
Most people say whether to stay or leave their relationship after an affair is the most difficult decision they ever make. How will you reach agreement with these two conflicting parts of yourself? Part of you may be saying that the most magnanimous thing you can do is put your ego on the back burner and try to make your relationship work for the sake of your family.
Here’s another point of view. Once you’ve set firm boundaries and stood up for yourself, creating a much higher level of self-respect, you’ve taken advantage of a painful learning opportunity. You’re becoming “experientially gifted.”
OTHER ESSENTIAL TOOLS FOR YOUR RECOVERY
If the comments of well-meaning family and friends are clouding your vision and you’re struggling to decipher the clues to your inner truth, hire a relationship coach trained to work with couples in crisis. Whether you’re married and considering divorce or you’re single and struggling with a committed relationship, we help you emerge from conflicts better; not bitter. You can discover the essential tools for recovering from an affair and creating loving supportive relationships of all types, including:
- How to avoid being trapped by the fight-or-flight syndrome. You make decisions from a clear, resourceful state of mind instead of rushing forward in a state of fear, despair, anger or a desire for revenge.
- How to discover why an affair occurred. Then you’ll know if the pattern will probably be repeated. Physical infidelity is preceded by emotional infidelity. To avoid online another betrayal, it’s essential to identify what needs weren’t being met. A need for sex isn’t the root cause of most affairs. An affair usually occurs because the offending partner longs to feel desirable, important and validated. When the hidden cause of an affair is discovered, both partners can make intelligent decisions.
- How to decide if it will be possible for you to be your authentic self within your existing relationship. You discover how to express your needs and gain the love and support you deserve.
- How to determine how the needs of your children can best be met. You won’t stay in an unfulfilling relationship that would compromise your children’s wellbeing. You’ll discover how to improve your current relationship or create a divorce with good karma.
- Finally, discover how to affair-proof any relationship by becoming the strong, empowered person you are destined to be.
Are you ready to create a new life story? Download your free ebooks and MP3s at http://coachingbydoris.com/freerelationshipebooks. Sign up for your complimentary “Relationship Breakthrough Consultation” with licensed, certified coach and bestselling author, Doris Helge, Ph.D.