You, too, can have that sexy Angelina pout.
Full lips are attention getting and highly attractive. Full lips can decrease the appearance of wrinkles around the mouth. They will help a person have a more youthful looking appearance. Full lips also balance out the symmetry in the face, making a person look more attractive. If you were not born with full lips, there are some natural ways to make your lips look fuller.
- Brush Your Lips: Brushing the lips will increase the production of collagen making them look fuller and plumper. It will also get rid of dead skin cells and exfoliate the lips. Lip brushes look like makeup brushes be are designed to be gentle on this delicate skin. There are also retractable lip brushes. These brushes can also be used to evenly spread on lip color making the lips look more unformed and fuller. You can also use a toothbrush and brush your lips while you are brushing your teeth. When you are done brushing your lips put a natural lip balm on them to seal in moisture and help protect the lips.
- Use Cinnamon: Cinnamon has a strong smell to it. When place on the skin, cinnamon can irritate the cells causing the skin to puff up. A little bit of cinnamon or products containing cinnamon oil can be applied to the lips. The lips will puff up and look firmer. There may be a mild stinging sensation due to the cinnamon. Be sure to check with your doctor to make sure you will not have an allergic reaction and cause your lips to become too puffy. Plump and fullness is good; looking like a blowfish is not.
- Use Lipstick To Refresh: Cracked and dry lips can look smaller than they really are. If a person has thin lips to begin with, they can look even thinner. If you want people to notice your lips, it is important to make them look hydrated. When selecting brands of lipstick, it is important to select a brand that will help moisturize your lips. If your lips are really dry, you should start with lip plumper gloss. This gloss will help add moisture to your lips while making them look plump. If you put lipstick on in the house in the morning, you will need to reapply it several times a day to keep the lips looking moist. You should reapply lipstick every three to four hours.
- Choose The Correct Shade: Makeup can help improve the skin and bring out natural beauty, but the wrong shade can have the opposite effect. The right color can really improve your appearance. There are certain tricks to keep in mind when applying makeup. You should use a concealer color a shade lighter then what you usually use around your lips. You can even apply this on your lips. If you apply concealer on your lips before adding lipstick your lips will actually fuller. In addition to this, you should select light shades of lipstick. Lighter shades of lipstick can also help make the lips look fuller. Darker shades of lipstick will have the opposite effect. The lips will look smaller.
- Placement Is Important: When applying makeup, including lipstick, the shades are not the only thing that you need to pay attention to. How you apply the makeup and color placement can have a big effect on how you look. Changing up the coloring of the makeup that you use can have a drastic effect on the appearance of your face. Your applying technique can make or break your look. If you put a small amount of a lip gloss in the center of your lip it will bring attention to the middle of your mouth. This is the fullest part of the lip. It will make the eyes see the lips as bigger than they actually are. If you apply lip gloss on the entire lip this effect will be lost.
Plump and full lips are admired and desired by many people. These simple tricks will help the lips look bigger and fuller. You can get fuller lips without surgery or injections. You just need to pay a little extra attention to how you prepare your lips for the day.