5. Don't be afraid to cry. When you are getting a divorce it can feel like there will never be a day when mascara isn't streaming down your face. I promise these feelings won't last forever. If you stuff down the tears they can tear you up and feel like a torrential downpour on your insides. Appreciate a good cry and don't run away from your feelings.
6. Take care of yourself. After you're done crying, don't forget about you. Do things that will help you feel good. Get an energy work session, talk to your best friend over coffee, go for a run, read a funny David Sedaris book or take a bubble bath. Connecting with nature can also do wonders for your spirit. Since you may not be getting much physical attention, you might as well get out there and hug a tree. Learn the art of dating here...
7. Remember that forgiveness takes time. Choose to forgive yourself and your ex, but remember, it doesn't always happen overnight. It can take time, sometimes lots of it. When you don't have an emotional reaction when you see or hear from your ex, you will know you have truly forgiven them.
8. Value your relationship with yourself. When you were married, maybe you forgot about you. Maybe you put all of your energy into your ex and didn't even know who you were. I didn't know who I was for 10 years while I was his wife. After my divorce I've had time to focus on me. This is the time to get to know yourself, treasure it.
9. Appreciate where you are. You're not crazy for getting divorced, it is just a transition to your new amazing life. This is the time you don't have to check in if you're going to be late or have to worry about falling in the toilet in the middle of the night because the lid was up. Being single after getting divorce is the time for you to appreciate your life. Plus, you'll only have half the amount of laundry.
You will spend time alone but that doesn't mean you have to be lonely. Spend time with your friends, your family and make some new friends. Don't be afraid to be your true self and to be brave enough to love again. You have the choice to accept what has happened and find the treasures. You have a new perspective. Figure you out now that way you can create an amazing, single life! 5 Ways To Feel Dateable After Divorce
If you are divorced and ready to start dating get the tools you need and sign up for Dina's EPIC Love newsletter. You will also receive the free ebook Stop Pushing Men Away & Get The Love You Want. You will learn how to become receptive to men so that you can receive the gifts they havet offer. You will become the EPIC Goddess that men crave to be with. Don't let love pass you by, be prepared so when it hits you, you'll be ready for EPIC Love.