Could the outcome of the Super Bowl change your dating life? You betcha. Get a Super Bowl date later
If you are one of the millions who are excited to tune in to watch the super-hero size athletes tackle each other, throw balls, and look great in really tight pants, and you’re one of the millions of singles looking for love online, you’ll be in for a treat if your team wins, or even they lose. If you’re just into the game Sunday for the chicken wings, beer, Bruno Mars, or getting the chance to look at some super tight butts, the Super Bowl could help you on the path to getting a date and even finding the EPIC Love you want.
If the Seattle Seahawks are your team (I hope to catch more than one glimpse of Doug Baldwin with his helmet off), or if your favorite wide receiver is Eric Decker, and his team wins, if you are fumbling in love, the Super Bowl could be the push you need when you are going for two. Just curious, are these guys single? That’s my kind of fantasy football.
I was talking with Allison Brayley, the VP of Communication at Zoosk, about some numbers they crunched in the online dating study and how it relates to the football. They looked at the activity of the cities that participated in the championship games. Here are some statistics:
• Denver users send 15% less messages and view 32% less profiles than average on the Mondays after their playoff wins.
• Seattle users send 51% less messages and view 60% less profiles than average on the Mondays after their playoff wins.
• San Francisco users sent 40% more messages and viewed 32% more profiles on the Monday after their loss to Seattle than on the Mondays following their playoff wins on Jan. 5 and Jan. 12.
• Boston users sent out 79% more messages and viewed 73% more profiles on the Monday after their loss to Denver than on the Monday against their playoff victory over Indianapolis.
What do all these numbers mean? When your team wins you might head to the water cooler to talk about the big game. But if that handsome single guy’s Broncos lose, he might spend his time looking for comfort from you. Here's another post about their findings.
According to Allison, online dating can make looking for love more efficient. And there’s no time till after the Super Bowl is over. According to the activity on Zoosk during the last two Super Bowls, fans engage online after they know the outcome of the game. Is having a crumby online profile holding you back in love? Learn how to attract the kind of man you are looking for with the right dating profile.
During last year’s Super Bowl, the number of messages sent between users was 17% less than the average Sunday evening.
• On non-mobile devices, there were 20% less messages sent than on average.
• On mobile devices, 11% less messages were sent than average.
In conclusion, Zoosk predicts the fans from the losing team will be online looking for love, and the fans of the winning team will be out celebrating. So celebrate your EPIC feminine essence and get tools you need to connect with men and get the free eBook How to Stop Pushing Men Away And Get The Love You Want. You will learn to insprire good men to give you the love you desire.