The Super Bowl XLVII glossary:
4. Ball carrier: the guy on the football team who physically has the ball in his hand, it does not mean every guy in the bar.
5. Double coverage: not a bikini top, it is when 2 defensive players cover one receiver.
6. Draft choice: part of the annual draft of college players top be chosen for the NFL and has nothing to do with beer.
7. Call a play: when players have a pre-planned play. OK that definition works in football and when pick-up artists have what they are going to say all planned out.
8. Drive: progression of plays a team has planned out to score, this is also true for in the players in bars.
9. Home game: When a team plays in their hometown. This year the Super Bowl is not is San Francisco or Baltimore; it will be played in team-neutral New Orleans at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
10. Touchdown: He takes the ball, he plays, he runs, and he scores! A touchdown is worth 6 points to be exact.
One really big fact (that will make you seem like you really know what you’re talking about):
11. The Ravens beat the Giants in Super Bowl XXXV for their only ever Super Bowl win, unlike the 49ers who have been in 5 Super Bowls and have never been defeated. They have a perfect record. This is the only other piece of information you need to know, because you will get the rest of the facts from the guys you meet on Sunday. They will teach you everything they know about football over frothy pitchers of domestic light beer and spicy chicken wings.
If you feel like you’ve been playing with boys, it’s time to get into the big leagues and meet some real men. If you want to learn about how to become an EPIC man magnet, sign up for my EPIC Love newsletter where you will get the tools that will help you embrace your inner EPIC Love. You will also learn in my free eBook How to Stop Pushing Men Away and Get The Love You Want. Being a receptive feminine free-flowing woman is what drives men wild. You will get secret tips, insight and specific tools to help you become the woman that every man desires, even if this is all you know about sports.