Meet Men. Top 11 Super Bowl Facts For Single Women [EXPERT}
Even for you singles who are not so sporty, you can still find inspiration from football and the men who enjoy it. You can ohhh and aww at the player’s athletic ability, or their good looks and big muscles. I’m not a sports fanatic, but I watched the Steelers play the Giants a couple months back and I was amazed with these all American heroes and the things they could do with their bodies and a ball.
You can however give up a few hours on a Sunday once a year just to get a taste of what football, men and beer are all about. I highly recommend that you watch “the big game,” even if you don’t like football, basketball, boxing or even the idea of sweating. Appreciating sports is a great way to meet lots of men who will need a little distraction during half-time or when they’re getting a beer.
I guarantee the male to female ratio in any sports bar will be higher than Qatar, which has the highest male to female ratio in the world, which is almost 2:1. I am estimating that The Super Bowl Sports ratio of men to women by personal highly unscientific data, will be closer to 4:1, and in some sports bars will even has high as 17:1. Sorry guys… congratulations single, now football savvy ladies! Wnat to increase your dating ratio? Learn how to use the law of attraction.
You will get definitely get noticed because you will not be the “normal” on this Sunday even if you are wearing a jersey. You will be appealing, because you are a woman, and you will be even more appealing to these sporty guys if you know a little bit about what is actually going on.
If you print out this handy dandy Super Bowl Facts list, you can keep it in your purse if you're feel like you are going to fumble. You will be able to go powder your nose, pull out the list and take a deep breath, becuase you will have the skills to carry on a conversation about something you had no clue about just yesterday. These few details will keep you in the game, so they say.
Super Bowl XLVII facts you need to know.
1. The Ravens are facing the 49ers.
2. The Ravens jerseys and helmets are purple and white. The 49ers sport Gold and Red, so you can pick out your favorite team according to which team has your favorite colors or has the hottest players.
3. San Francisco is where the 49ers live. Now the SF on their helmets makes perfect sense. Baltimore is home of the Ravens and they have a bird on their helmet. Get the facts straight about what men want.
The Super Bowl XLVII glossary:
4. Ball carrier: the guy on the football team who physically has the ball in his hand, it does not mean every guy in the bar.
5. Double coverage: not a bikini top, it is when 2 defensive players cover one receiver.
6. Draft choice: part of the annual draft of college players top be chosen for the NFL and has nothing to do with beer.
7. Call a play: when players have a pre-planned play. OK that definition works in football and when pick-up artists have what they are going to say all planned out.
8. Drive: progression of plays a team has planned out to score, this is also true for in the players in bars.
9. Home game: When a team plays in their hometown. This year the Super Bowl is not is San Francisco or Baltimore; it will be played in team-neutral New Orleans at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
10. Touchdown: He takes the ball, he plays, he runs, and he scores! A touchdown is worth 6 points to be exact.
One really big fact (that will make you seem like you really know what you’re talking about):
11. The Ravens beat the Giants in Super Bowl XXXV for their only ever Super Bowl win, unlike the 49ers who have been in 5 Super Bowls and have never been defeated. They have a perfect record. This is the only other piece of information you need to know, because you will get the rest of the facts from the guys you meet on Sunday. They will teach you everything they know about football over frothy pitchers of domestic light beer and spicy chicken wings.
If you feel like you’ve been playing with boys, it’s time to get into the big leagues and meet some real men. If you want to learn about how to become an EPIC man magnet, sign up for my EPIC Love newsletter where you will get the tools that will help you embrace your inner EPIC Love. You will also learn in my free eBook How to Stop Pushing Men Away and Get The Love You Want. Being a receptive feminine free-flowing woman is what drives men wild. You will get secret tips, insight and specific tools to help you become the woman that every man desires, even if this is all you know about sports.