None of these guys were bad guys, just clueless. And in my eyes, guilty. I saw at least one redeeming quality in each of them, although I can't remember what a single one of those are at the moment. Maybe I'll take it easy on them since they're still learning and use the Pink handcuffs. If you like this article, check out Dina's story of a Dating Detective.
Get my FREE eBook "Stop Pushing Men Away & Get The EPIC Love You Want," when you sign up for my EPIC Love Newsletter. If you are ready to magentize men instead of making them run away don't wait another minute, get your copy today!
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do