17. A bit of booze will make you feel better. A bit of booze might take the edge off, but a lot of booze will make the toilet your new best friend.
18. If it's not important, don't say it. When you talk less, it means so much more when you do say something. Get In Shape For Better Sex
19. You can be pretty and smart. Kudos to this one. You can be pretty, but don't let the smarts with your date become a competition.
20. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Or all your dates in one basket, until you're talking about the honeymoon in Jamaica.
21. Babies will be babies, just take it one minute at a time. Or boys will be boys. Just stay in the present moment.
22. Keep is simple. This means hair, make-up, and your brain. Don't overanalyze every little detail of your date. 15 Love Lessons From Our Mothers
23. Don't be so dramatic. Keep the why-didn't-you-call-me-back-sooner-it's-been-27-whole-minutes on your television and out of your life.
24. Find humor in everything. If you trip on your way into the coffee shop, bring attention to it and have a good laugh about it.
25. Follow your heart. If you trust your heart instead of your brain you will be more emotionally available and vulnerable. This is a great path to follow. The path of love is much more fun than the path of ego.
These wise words are for women from women. Celebrate being a woman on Mother's Day, even if you're not a mother, and check out Dina Colada.