8. Never go out in dirty underwear. Need I say more? Traveling Solo? How To Meet Men On Vacation
9. When you're in a relationship, keep your friends. You don't want a man to become your whole world, just a nice, tasty piece of it.
10. Never lose your self-respect. If he texts you at 3 a.m. to "hang out," that is a set up for you to earn the booty-call title.
11. It's better to be alone than to wish you were. There's no need to settle for a guy who is a great kisser but is lazy and wants you to be his mommy.
12. Small minds talk about small things. OMG! Can you believe that Sally slept with Jamel after the first date? Stay away from this kind of topic.
13. Learn something new every day. Read an article about the way men think here. It will do you worlds of good. 20 Rules For Your First Online Date
14. You don't have to have the last word. Or the last text. If he doesn't ask you a direct question, you don't need a response to a response. Please ladies, leave a little mystery.
15. Turn off the lights. Light a candle. Not only will you save on your electricity bill, but the shadows will do you both wonders.
16. It's easier to catch a bear with honey than with vinegar. You don't need to be too sweet — like Stevia. As sweet as honey will do just fine.