6. You don't feel like he is your soulmate. You don't know what it is. But, something is missing.
7. Your emotional needs are not being met by him. He doesn't call as much as you would like, spend any time with you or do the little things that make you feel cherished and adored. If you feel like this is happening in your relationship, than you might not be ready to get engaged.
More from YourTango: 6 Steps To Become An Epic Dating Genius
8. You've been thinking about other men. I don't mean that one guy you glanced at one time in the grocery store. I mean daydreaming about other men all the time. Fantasizing about Brad Pitt or the chubby guy from your office. This is not a good sign. Unless you're single and dating.
9. You stop taking care of yourself. You stop going to the gym and you start wearing extra large men's t-shirts. When you do not feel like putting on that sexy new dress you just bought, this is another sign that you are not ready to get engaged. Not feeling confident around men?
10. You forgot how to have fun. There is no more romance. You don't feel special. You never laugh, unless you are away from him. This is the absolute worst. 'The Lizard' & 4 More Terrible Kinds Of Kisses
More from YourTango: Survey Says Get Lucky For Only $218 On Valentines Day
When you are in love and ready to get engaged, you won't stop smiling. You'll wear your ring with pride and have an extra sparkle in your eye. When you're ready to get engaged, you will call your mom and then put in on Facebook for the whole world to see, without one little dust bunny doubt. Contact Dina to get a free consultation.