My approach is tailored to your specific needs and situation. I use a combination of emotionally focused therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, positive psychology, and psychological assessment tools.
My focus is on how to help individuals, couples, as well as parents and their children bring out the best in themselves and each other.
Individuals, Couples, and Families are assessed and treated with kindness, respect, and warm professionalism in our office. My specialty areas include:
The best position for you is, quite often, simply what feels the most comfortable. Certain positions will be less comfortable than others - sometimes being on top, sometimes being underneath. "Experiment and find out what your preference is. Don't feel locked into what's expected of you as far as top or bottom. Perhaps if you have a tilted uterus, certain positions or angles may be more comfortable," says Dr. Jane Greer, marriage and family therapist & SHRINK WRAP media commentator.
Photo: We Heart It
- 18 Ways To Keep Your Long-Term Relationship Sizzling
- 7 Obvious (But Overlooked) Ways To Fix A Very Broken Relationship
- Sorry, Unconditional Love Is Total Bullsh*t (And, Here's Why)
- Put The iPhone DOWN! 4 Ways Technology Is Killing Your Marriage
- Cindy And Beyoncé Are FLAWED? Uh, NO! But Your Thinking Sure Is!