My approach is tailored to your specific needs and situation. I use a combination of emotionally focused therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, positive psychology, and psychological assessment tools.
My focus is on how to help individuals, couples, as well as parents and their children bring out the best in themselves and each other.
Individuals, Couples, and Families are assessed and treated with kindness, respect, and warm professionalism in our office. My specialty areas include:
This piece of paradise is about as remote as it gets, and can only be reached by private boat. Located near the small fishing village Ruarwe on the northern shore of Africa's Malawi lake, this eco-lodge is surrounded by cascading waterfalls, mango trees, and jungle canopies. Their restaurant and bar lies within the granite boulders of an ancient waterfall and is lush with vegetarian snacks as well as a myriad of fresh fruit alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Between Nkhata Bay and Chitimba, Boghoyo, Malawi
Photo: Lake Paradise
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do