Recently divorced women often feel apprehensive about dating again. They may feel insecure about putting themselves "out there" for fear of rejection, or, they may have trust issues related to the cause of their divorce. This article will provide dating advice for recently divorced women that will help them step back into the dating world with confidence. 18 Sexy Secrets Of Online Dating
1. Present yourself with confidence. If you are at a club, a gym or anywhere else where you may have the opportunity to meet a guy, act confidently. Don't walk around staring at the ground. Be sure to always hold your head up high and smile at people as you make eye contact. This will make people take notice of you, and will make you appear approachable.
2. Do not give up on the way you look. It may sound shallow to say that you should dress up or wear makeup frequently, but it is also very effective. Dressing up, doing your hair and putting on makeup will show guys that you care deeply about they way you look.
3. Don't compare yourself to others. It doesn't matter if you are short or you aren't as skinny as you were when you were 20. The key is to be a person who is confident and fun to be around.
5. Go out! There is no chance that you are going to meet a great guy while you're sitting at home, sulking about being single again. However, you may meet a guy walking in a park, hiking, kayaking, playing pool at the local bowling alley, or dancing in a club to your favorite band. These are all fun, exciting activities that can get you personally involved and connected with a really great guy. Single & Ready To Mingle? 5 Places To Meet Local Men
6. Avoid getting sucked into a "I'm recently divorced and hate men" group of friends. These are the women who think all men are jerks, and they compare every guy they see to the ex that cheated on them with his twenty-year-old secretary. These women are not going to offer you sound advice, and they are not going to be encouraging for you.
7. Have fun and be approachable. You will attract great guys this way.
More dating advice from YourTango: